skip to main
skip to sidebar
Thursday, December 16, 2010
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)
Create Your Badge
View my complete profile
There was an error in this gadget
Search This Blog
USE OF FLYASH IN ROAD CONSTRUCTION
1. INTRODUCTION Coal fly ash, or Pulverised Fuel Ash (PFA) has been used for many years in road construction as a fill material, ...
STRESS RIBBON BRIDGE
ABSTRACT A stress ribbon bridge is a tension structure, similar in many ways to a simple suspension bridg...
1. INTRODUCTION Slag cement, or ground granulated blast-furnace slag (GGBFS), has been used in concrete projects in the United States f...
GROUND IMPROVEMENT TECHNIQUES IN HIGHWAY CONSTRUCTION
1. INTRODUCTION Transportation is one of the fields which play an important role in the development of a country. There are many means of ...
DEMOLITION OF CONCRETE STRUCTURES
This seminar paper is dealing with the demolition technology that is practiced to d...
AKASHI KAIKYO BRIDGE
1. INTRODUCTION The Akashi-Kaikyo Bridge, also known as Pearl Bridge, is a suspension bridge in Japan that crosses the Akashi Strait. It l...
TUBULAR SYSTEM IN TALL BUILDINGS
1. INTRODUCTION Advancement of technology and the development of economy of world have brought the new era of construction of ...
MOBILE BRIDGE INSPECTION PLATFORM
1.INTRODUCTION The existing bridges in India are more than 50 years and were designed for less volume of traffic, slower speed and lighter...
PERFORMANCE AND ECONOMIC EVALUATION OF CEMENT CONCRETE ROADS-WITH CASE STUDIES
Based on the structural behaviour, highway or airport pavements can generally be classified in to two-flexible pavement and rigid pavements....
1. INTRODUCTION The Hydropolis Underwater Hotel and Resort is a proposed hotel, designed by Joachim Hauser and Prof. Roland Dieter...